You will also learn that we offer more cocktail table styles and game possibilities than anyone else in the world. Indeed, we offer five (5) cocktail table styles and configurations.
And, game selection spans from a few dozen popular classics to a few hundred classics, all the way to 2,500 of the greatest of all games.
See Section 2 below for our very special pricing limited time offer - our classic cocktail table multicade for only $995.
This page has three sections:
Section 1 - History of the classic Midway cocktail table arcade.
Section 2 - The Ace Amusements Midway-style cocktail multicade.
Section 3 - The Ace Amusements Ultra Edition 2500-in-1 cocktail multicade.
Section 1. Midway cocktail table history.
We will start this page with a brief history of the most famous arcade cocktable table game machine of all - the Midway cocktail table cabinet.
Midway (defunct), and later Bally Midway (also, defunct) was the maker of some of the greatest of the arcade classics.
The cabinets that Midway designed for their classic games are themselves classics. There is no mistaking a classic Midway cabinet - upright or cocktail table.
But, we update the cabinets just a little:
1) You can upgrade from the original CRT monitor to a new LCD/LED monitor (highly recommended).
2) You can upgrade from the original 30 year old cabinet to a brand new identical cocktail cabinet (see Section 2 below). With the new cabinet, you can also choose the cabinet color, T-molding color, and other colors.
3) You could have the underlay graphics (the graphics under the top glass) custom designed with your name, alma matre, or whatever.
Your cocktail multicade would then have all the sights, sounds, and feel of a real pinball machine.
5) You could have the 30 year old electronics upgraded to latest technology.
Keep in mind that the Midway cocktail cabinet was designed for a vertically mounted monitor. Thus, the cabinet design will only support the play of vertical image games, like Frogger.
For the play of horizontal image games, like Super Mario Bros., you will need one of our other cabinet styles explained in Sections 3 and 4 (coming) below.
To better understand vertical vs. horizontal game images, visit this website page,
Section 2. Ace Amusements Midway-style cocktail multicade.
Unfortunately, the original Midway cocktail table cabinets mentioned above are in very short supply.
So, we have created a cocktail table supply solution. You can read all about it below. Our new solution is even better than the original.
Read all about our brand new Midway-style cocktail table multicade below.
Our Exclusive Brand New Custom Midway-Style Cocktail Table Multicade.
Limited time offer, only $995.
Which includes all of your customization.
You can place your order by clicking the Buy Now button:
There are lots of extras (see below) like an LCD/LED monitor, a powered stereo speaker system, and pinball flipper buttons.
Our brand new Midway-style cocktail table bare cabinet is pictured just above.
It is unfinished. But, when finished, it will be capable of playing as many of your favorite classic vertical image games as you want.
And, you get to choose what the finished product will look like.
Customization includes your choice of:
1) Design your own table top underlay graphic (our Classics-Cade is default) (click the link for lots of underlay ideas).
2) Choose the control panel overlay color (blue is default).
3) Choose the cabinet paint color (black is default) (read about our finishing techniques).
4) Choose your T-molding color (wraps around edge of control panels) (blue is default).
5) The table top edge-molding color can be white or black (default is black).
6) Choose the joystick ball top color (default is red).
7) Choose the pinball flipper buttons color (default is yellow).
8) Choose the control panel buttons color (default is black).
The photo above is of our exclusive Midway-style cocktail table arcade video game cabinet including all of these features:
1) The photo includes four samples of T-molding - red, blue, black, and chrome - to illustrate one of the several ways you can customize the look of your cabinet (see all of your choices above).
2) You can also choose the color of the top-edge molding. The default color is black, since the only other color available is white.
3) Our cabinet is made by master craftsmen right here in the USA.
4) As you can see, our cabinet is solid high-quality cabinet material.
5) Further, the base platform is recessed and made of hardwood to protect the cabinet against scuff marks (just like the Midway original).
6) And, just like the Midway original, all the boards are 3/4" thick, except for the table top board, which is 1" thick.
7) As with the early Midway cocktail cabinets, the corners are rounded.
8) The control panels are brand new and black painted (shown in photo above). Since we use only stainless steel fasteners, our control panels are much better looking and much better lasting than the original Midway panels.
9) The top glass is new, clear, 1/4" thick, and with polished edges.
10) The top glass retainer clips are made of black powder coated steel. They are superior in looks and strength to the original Midway black anodized aluminum clips.
11) The front door is a black powder coat steel access door.
12) We provide either a thumb lock (default) or a keyed lock for the door.
13) Rather than on the player-1 control panel (as with the original), we mount the start buttons on the cabinet, thus providing more room for the player-1 controls.
14) Includes a 17 watt powered stereo speaker system. This powered stereo speaker system features a convenient volume control pod, with a built-in headphones jack. By request, we can also install in the cabinet a headphones cable port.
15) Includes, as standard equipment, a 1,200 joules, EMI/RFI filtering surge protector, which protects all the new electronic components - the printed circuit board, the arcade power supply, and the LCD/LED monitor.
16) A 19" LCD monitor with newest LED backlighting.
This would be the look of our cocktail table multicade when using all the default finish colors.
Judge for yourself. It is a beauty that is constantly receiving rave reviews.
But, as the following photo shows, you can customize your cocktail table machine to look any way you want. No extra charge!
Visit our cocktail table photo gallery to see how others have customized their machine.
Some very nice upgrades for our classic cocktail are available:
1) You can upgrade from standard classic games to many 100's of games. Starting at $50 for 200+ games, and $100 for 400+ games.
2) You can customize the table top underlay graphic with your name, logo, etc. Included if standard graphic, no charge. Or, if extensive design work required, only $50.
3) You can add two trackballs, one for both players, $350.
4) When you upgrade to 400+ games, you can also upgrade to add one thumb fire button 8-way joystick and one spinner. This controller combination allows play of the game Tron, and others. The spinner is also used for the play of such games as Tempest, and for steering games. $250.
5) You can upgrade from the standard size 19" LCD/LED monitor to a 24" LCD/LED monitor (cabinet depth will remain the same, but the width will increase by 4.5 inches), $450.
6) You can upgrade from freeplay to coin operation with a new coin-op door, $150.
This is photo of our Midway-style cocktail table multicade with upgrade #2 custom underlay graphic (no charge), and with upgrade #3 trackballs.
Section 3. Ace Amusements Ultra 2500-in-1 cocktail multicade.
Recently introduced, the Ace Amusements Ultra 2500-in-1 cocktail table multicade with three (3) control panels has become one of our hottest selling products.
Our new machine offers all these features:
1) Vertical image games, like Donkey Kong, flip end-to-end. Just like with our Midway-style cocktail table described in Section 2 above.
2) Horizontal image games, like Street Fighter, are played competitively between two players sitting side-by-side using our unique side mounted control panel.
3) All the controls you need, like a trackball, joysticks, spinners, and buttons, are all included.
4) All the features, warranty, and games of our Ultra Edition 2500-in-1 upright cabinet version are found in our cocktail table version.
Visit this page for all the details: listing of controllers and operating instructions.
To see more photos visit: Ultra 2500 Cocktail Table Multicade Photo Gallery
Price for this marvel is only $2495.
Start your custom marvel with a 50% deposit of only $1245.
Send me an email to place your order: email@example.com