So, you should be able to find on this page just the style of game cabinet that best suits your tastes, your style of game play, your home decor, and any space requirements you may have.
Don't see the style of cabinet you were wanting. No problem. We have 100's of original arcade video game cabinets that we can refurbish to look just like brand new.
For any cabinet you choose, included in the machine price, you get to choose the cabinet paint color and the T-molding color. Plus, there are many other options to allow you to create the machine color, functionality, and look that you want.
Once a new cabinet is finished, it will look and play as good as any original.
And, our new cabinets are as structurally sound as any cabinet ever made.
Our cabinets are hand made in the U.S.A. by master cabinet makers.
The cabinet front and side panels are of 3/4" MDF board, a material that is a perfect foundation for application of paint and graphics.
The remaining cabinet members - top, back, and base - are of 3/4" cabinet grade plywood.
In this photo, our new Midway-Style upright classic cabinet.
We build cabinets in all the popular sizes and styles:
- Upright classic - a full size stand-up cabinet in a variety of styles.
- Cocktail table - a sit-down cabinet in a variety of styles.
- Cabaret classic - a smaller size stand-up cabinet.
- Upright competition - a larger size stand-up cabinet.
- Pedestal - stand-up base with wall mounted monitor.
Get acquainted with some terms commonly used to describe cabinets:
- JAMMA wiring harness. All of our machines are JAMMA wired.
- Horizontal versus Vertical monitor orientation.
- Cabinet sizes and weights.
Steps in the design of your custom arcade video game machine:
- Step 1 - Select the cabinet style that supports the game(s) you want to play.
- Step 2 - Select the game system that offers the game(s) you want to play.
- Step 3 - Select the hardware and electronic component options required.
- Step 4 - Select the cabinet finish options - colors, paint, and graphics.
- Step 5 - Reconcile the above four steps until you have a buildable design for the exact machine you want.
You can click any photo for an enlarged view. Or, click again to zoom. Then, click your browser back button to retun to this page.
Inventory of Styles for Our New Arcade Video Game Cabinets:
12. Pedestal Stand-Up...