Your can see the movie adaptation of this video game starring Dwayne Johnson beginning in the Spring of this year. Watch the movie trailer here.
This machine is entirely brand new, entirely unique, and not available anywhere else.
These are the two classic Rampage games:
- Rampage (1986)
- Rampage World Tour (1997)
Below are all the details, and for your convenience, a PayPal checkout:
A. Description -
$1995. You can start your custom machine with only a 50% deposit.
Except, this game machine features all new cabinet and graphics, and modern hardware and electronics.
This is an example photo of the Rampage multi game machine.
Click any photo for a larger view. Click again to zoom. Click browser back to return to this page.
B. Features -
Machine is fully loaded.
B-1. LCD monitor with LED backlighting and IPS any viewing angle technology (not a heavy obsolete CRT monitor or out-dated LCD).
B-2. 16 watt AC powered stereo speaker system with volumn control pod and headphones jack (not just a monaural speaker).
If you request, we can install a headphones cable cabinet pass through port located above and right of front access door.
B-3. Built-in 1,200 joules surge protector with EMI/RFI filtering and fuse (not just a power cord and fuse).
B-5. Keyed front vault door.
B-6. Base mounted poly wheels that make moving easy and will not scratch floors.
B-7. Commercial grade knob-top 8-way joysticks (3).
B-8. Commercial grade ATX power supply.
B-9. Commercial grade arcade style pushbuttons with commercial grade microswitches.
B-10. Stainless steel control panel hardware (never rusts).
B-11. Control panel overlay made of virtually indestructable polycarbonate (not of easily scratched vinyl).
B-12. Marquee material also made of polycarbonate.
B-13. New cabinet handmade in USA of quality wooden cabinet grade materials.
B-14. Set up for home use freeplay.
B-15. LED marquee backlight (not the old hot fluorescent lamp fixture).
B-16. Front bottom kick plate to protect the cabinet finish from kicks and scratches.
C. Additional views and cabinet info -
Rampage is built using our exclusive new Ultra cabinet.
Read all about the cabinet here -
D. Price -
$1995. Deposit = $995.
For a brand new one-of-a-kind classics arcade video game machine, our low price is a tremendous value.
See section "J" below for purchase checkout.
E. Freight Shipping -
$350 for residential curbside freight delivery to anywhere in continental USA.
White Glove inside delivery shipping available for most areas for an additional fee.
Local delivery available for a small fee (DFW TX area).
And, you can pick up at our shop. No charge for pick up, and any shipping cost paid at check-out will be refunded.
F. Needed With Order -
Include this info when making payment, or send in an email.
- Shipping address,
- Contact name,
- Email address,
- Daytime phone number,
- If White Glove delivery wanted, and
- Any special delivery instructions.
G. Time To Ship -
Usually about 10 weeks to complete and ship your order.
Your order is for a brand new arcade machine custom built from scratch. Time from your order until your receipt could be around 10 weeks. There are many steps required until your receipt:
- Machine build from scratch (we do not pre-build our custom machines).
- Final systems testing and final inspections.
- Your machine photo approval prior to shipment.
- Shipment packing and palleting.
- Time (days) in transit.
- Delivery appointment scheduling.
H. Size And Weight -
Much lighter than old arcades, thanks to the LCD monitor.
Size at control panel - Approx. 29" wide x 36" deep.
Heigth - Approx. 76" cabinet top to floor with wheels.
Weight - Approx. 250 lbs.
Palleted shipping weight - Approx. 300 lbs.
I. Warranty -
Ace Amusements offers the #1 brand new multicade warranty in the industry - a lifetime limited warranty:
- Two year exchange replacement of mechanical parts and electronic components,
- Five year exchange replacement of circuit board, and
- Lifetime unlimited phone and email tech support.
All parts and components are brand new, off-the-shelf, and easily replaced.
J. Payment -
To place your order, contact me to make your payment by card.
We have been a PayPal Verified Merchant since 2006.
K. Customer Feedback -
We have tons of happy customer feedbacks. Too many to list them all here. So, here is one representative example for our Man Cave Multicade.
L. Questions And Your Specifications -
Call toll free: 877-242-7750
When sending an email, be sure to include a subject.
If left clicking the email link does not function properly, just right click instead. Then, copy and paste my email address into your email application.
M. Comparison Shopping -
No one beats our low total price.
We invite you to compare our custom professionally built multicade to any other you may find anywhere in the world.
Here are some important comparison points:
- we handle the shipping for you,
- cabinet styled almost exactly after the classic originals,
- practically unlimited possibilities to personalize the appearance of your multicade,
- cabinet made in USA of solid cabinet grade materials,
- latest technology LCD/LED/IPS monitor (not a heavy obsolete CRT or out-dated LCD monitor),
- built-in 1,200 joules surge protector to protect all the electronic components (not just a power cord),
- powered stereo speaker system with volume control pod and headphones jack (not just a monaural speaker),
- #1 in the industry lifetime limited warranty,
- price of only $1995, and
- our over 30 years experience in the arcade video game business.
N. Operation instructions -
Powering on-off machine -
1) Select SHUTDOWN (first menu listing) before powering off machine.
2) After shutdown selection, wait 15 to 20 seconds for system shut-down before POWERING OFF machine.
3) After POWERING ON machine, allow about 60-90 seconds for system boot-up before menu screen appears.
4) Scores and player initials are saved only while power is maintained to the particular game. There is no high score save when changing games or when powering off machine.
5) Volume control and headphones jack pod hangs just inside the front access door.
6) Freeplay. No coins needed. Press the WHITE button for credits (top center of control panel).
7) Player-1 start button (RED) = (a) player-1 start, (b) game menu select, (c) game load, and (d) press for 4-5 seconds for game exit and return to menu.
8) Use Player-1 joystick to scroll games menu.
9) When a game title is WHITE highlighted, press Player-1 START button to enter/load the game.
10) Press the Player-1 (RED) and/or Player-2 (GREEN) and/or Player-3 (BLUE) START button(s) to launch/play the game.
Play Notes -
11) Button actions = Rampage did not have KICK, only Rampage World Tour. Both, have JUMP and PUNCH.
12) Press WHITE button for credits to play, for extra lives, and to continue as shown on screen.
13) Player-1, George, RED buttons. Player-2, Lizzie, GREEN buttons. Player-3, Ralph, BLUE buttons.
14) If an ERRORS window appears at the start of either game, press any control button, or move player-1 joystick left-right, to proceed with game.
15) There is a particular game stage for adding CREDITS. If you add credits too early, the credits will register, but not until the crediting stage is reached.