For a reasonable price, I can make any Ms Pac-Man look quite acceptable for home or commercial use.
Or, I can restore a Ms Pac-Man to almost look factory new.
Or, I can turn a Ms Pac-Man into a classics 60-in-1 multicade.
Or, I can do both. Scroll to bottom of page for a Ms Pac-Man multicade restoration photo record.
And, if you own a Ms Pac-Man, I can upgrade your cabinet into a Ms Pac-Man multicade.
See below for all the details. If you need more info, just send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following prices and options apply to either a Ms Pac-Man (blue) cabinet, or to a Pac-Man (yellow) cabinet, or to a Super Pac-Man (midnight blue) cabinet. I can restore and convert any of the classic Midway cabinets. However, availability of specific cabinets fluctuates.
This photo is of a fully restored Midway Pac-Man cabinet, upgraded into a 60-in-1 multicade with trackball. $1,395.
Here is what the new owner had to say about her new game:
"It looks amazing!!!" - Jenny B.
Ms Pac-Man Joystick Options:
A game can be ordered with either of these joystick options -
1. New 4-way joystick with microswitches. This is a standard installation, there is no extra charge. This joystick has been extensively tested and performs correctly at high speed play. And, it will perform trouble free for many years. However, it feels and sounds a little different than the original leaf-switch joystick.
2. Original 4-way joystick with leaf-switches. This option costs an additional $65. The original joystick is rebuilt with a new grommet and the original leaf-switch contacts are cleaned and polished. However, while this joystick will provide an original play experience, the leaf-switch contacts may need cleaning from time to time.
Here are eight Ms Pac-Man purchase options:
Original Ms Pac-Man game only, not a multicade -
1. The Ms Pac-Man in the photo has just gone through my make ready process - new paint, new t-molding, cleaning, polishing, and new control panel overlay. But, the original painted-on front and side graphics were too worn to save. Still, this Ms Pac-Man looks almost like new, and is priced at $995.
2. A Ms Pac-Man in any condition can be fully restored, and have the old sides, front, and control panel art removed and replaced with brand new art. In that case, the game would look like brand new, and be priced at $1,195.
Ms Pac-Man upgraded into an iCade 60-in-1 multicade -
3. Or, a Ms Pac-Man, like the one pictured above, can be upgraded into 60 classic games in one - a multicade. Then, instead of playing only Ms Pac-Man, you would be able to play dozens of your favorite classics for only $1195 with trackball, or $1095 without trackball.
This is a photo of a fully restored Ms Pac-Man upgraded into a 60-in-1 multicade. It does not include the trackball, and is priced at $1,295.
5. Occassionally, but not often, we will have a Ms Pac-Man with nice original graphics, like the photo to the right. With this cabinet, we touched up and clear glossed the scratched original paint graphics, replaced the control panel overlay, and upgraded it to an iCade 60-in-1 multicade with trackball. When available, with trackball, $1,295.
Generic cabinet Ms Pac-Man multicade -
6. Next, there is the option to finish a generic cabinet with Ms Pac-Man graphics. For example, this generic cabinet was upgraded into an iCade 60-in-1 multicade and finished with the Ms Pac-Man marquee and control panel overlay. This particular cabinet was built with a leaveout for later trackball installation. Without trackball $895, with trackball $995.
Medallion side art -
7. The use of side art medallions, rather than full side art (as in #4), is a way to save $200 on the cost of a restoration. Price for this Ms. Pac-Man multicade, $1,095 without trackball, $1,195 with.
For the Pac-Man purist -
8. Say you are a Pac-Man purist - you want to play all the Pac-Man series of games (see the iCade games list), but you do not want the control panel altered from its original appearance. No problem.
We can turn off all the other games, except for the Pac-Man series of games. Mission accomplished. Best of all, there is no charge for this option.
Ms Pac-Man multicade restoration/upgrade photo record (option #4, no trackball, $1,295):