Hi! Introducing a newly upgraded product for 2017 - our brand new Mario Bros. arcade video multi game machine, now upgraded to play Super Mario World - the most popular Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) game of all time.
Super Mario World is one of the most captivating of games. You could spend days, weeks, months, even years, learning and mastering all the nuances, tricks, and special features of a game thought to be one of, if not the best video game ever created.
This machine is entirely brand new and can play seven (not just one) of Nintendo's most popular Mario Bros. theme classic arcade video games.
These are the seven classic Mario Bros. theme games:
- Mario Bros.
- Super Mario Bros. (PlayChoice version with split dual screen)
- Super Mario Bros. 2 (PlayChoice version with split dual screen)
- Super Mario Bros. 3 (PlayChoice version with split dual screen)
- Super Mario World (SNES)
- Vs. Dr. Mario
- Vs. Super Mario Bros.
Below are all the details, and for your convenience, a PayPal checkout:
A. Description -
$1995. You can start your custom machine with only a 50% deposit.
Except, this game machine features all new cabinet and graphics, and modern hardware and electronics.
This is an example photo of the Mario Bros. multi game machine.
Click any photo for a larger view. Click again to zoom. Click browser back to return to this page.
B. Features -
Machine is fully loaded.
B-1. LCD monitor with latest technology LED backlighting (not a heavy obsolete CRT monitor or out-dated LCD).
B-2. 16 watt AC powered stereo speaker system with volumn control pod and headphones jack (not just a monaural speaker).
If you request, we can install a headphones cable cabinet pass through port located above and right of front access door.
B-3. Built-in 1,200 joules surge protector with EMI/RFI filtering and fuse (not just a power cord and fuse).
B-5. Keyed front vault door.
B-6. Base mounted wooden rails that won't scratch floors (rails are just like the original cabinet).
B-7. Commercial grade knob-top 8-way joysticks (2).
B-8. Commercial grade ATX power supply.
B-9. Commercial grade arcade style pushbuttons with commercial grade microswitches.
B-10. Stainless steel control panel hardware (never rusts).
B-11. Control panel overlay made of virtually indestructable polycarbonate (not of easily scratched vinyl).
B-12. Marquee material also made of polycarbonate.
B-13. New cabinet handmade in USA of quality wooden cabinet grade materials.
B-14. Set up for home use freeplay.
B-15. LED marquee backlight (not the old hot fluorescent lamp fixture).
C. Custom Options And Upgrades -
Fully customizable. And, at no additional cost.
C-1. Change cabinet look. The cabinet color and graphics can be changed as shown in the three following photos. Cabinet dimensions would be same as default cabinet.
Cabinet look choices:
- Mario Bros. (1st photo, default)
- Vs. Super Mario Bros. (2nd photo)
- PlayChoice (3rd photo
C-2. Change button colors from default color arrangement (shown below) to any arrangement of red, or blue, or black, or white, or yellow, or green.
The four character action button colors agree with the SNES system button colors - red, yellow, green, blue.
See Section N below for operation and navigation instructions.
Default button function and color:
- Player 1 start/game enter/game exit (see Section N) = Player-1 WHITE (top left - left button))
- Player 2 start = Player-2 WHITE (top left - right button)
- PlayChoice more time = GREEN (top left)
- Regular jump = RED
- Run = YELLOW
- Spin jump = GREEN
- Switch flight direction = BLUE
- Bump screen left = BLACK (left button)
- Bump screen right = BLACK (right button)
- Reserve Select = WHITE Player-1 and WHITE Player-2 (top left) (see Section N)
Photo of the upgraded default control panel:
C-3. Change the cabinet paint color from as shown (default) to any paint color you want (email a link to the color you want).
C-4. PlayChoice game machines were originally released with two over-under monitors - the top monitor displaying game stats, and the bottom monitor displaying game play.
The three PlayChoice version games can be set to display either stats and game (1/2 split-screen for each), or game only (full screen).
Default is over-under split-screen stats and game on the one monitor.
C-5. Choice of joystick knob-top color - red (default), or black.
D. Price -
$1995. Deposit = $995.
Please compare our price to that of any other custom professionally built multicade. You cannot beat our price.
See section "J" below for purchase checkout.
E. Freight Shipping -
$275 for residential curbside freight delivery to anywhere in continental USA.
White Glove inside freight delivery service available in some areas for an additional fee.
Local delivery available for a small fee (DFW TX area).
And, you can pick up at our shop. No charge for pick up, shipping cost paid at check-out will be refunded.
F. Needed With Order -
Include this info when making payment, or send in an email.
- Shipping address,
- Contact name,
- Email address,
- Daytime phone number, and
- Custom options if different from defaults (see section "C" above).
G. Time To Ship -
About 30 business days to complete your order.
Depends on the level of customization selected (see section "C" above).
H. Size And Weight -
Close to what you remember for a Nintendo cabinet, only much lighter, thanks to the LCD monitor.
Size at control panel - Approx. 23.5" wide x 33.5" deep.
Heigth - Approx. 67" cabinet top to floor.
Weight - Approx. 180 lbs.
Palleted shipping weight - Approx. 225 lbs.
I. Warranty -
Ace Amusements Multicades offers the #1 multicade warranty in the industry - a lifetime limited warranty:
- Two year exchange replacement of mechanical parts and electronic components,
- Five year exchange replacement of circuit board, and
- Lifetime unlimited phone and email tech support.
All parts and components are brand new, off-the-shelf, and easily replaced.
J. Payment -
Contact me to pay deposit by card or by PayPal.
Or, click button for payment in full provided by PayPal.
We have been a PayPal Verified Merchant since 2006.
K. Customer Feedback -
We have tons of happy customer feedbacks. Too many to list them all here. So, here is one representative example for our Man Cave Multicade.
L. Questions And Your Specifications -
Call toll free: 877-242-7750
When sending an email, be sure to include a subject.
If left clicking the email link does not function properly, just right click instead. Then, copy and paste my email address into your email application.
M. Comparison Shopping -
No one beats our low total price.
We invite you to compare our custom professionally built multicade to any other you may find anywhere in the world.
Here are some important comparison points:
- we handle the shipping for you,
- cabinet styled almost exactly after the classic originals,
- practically unlimited possibilities to personalize the appearance of your multicade,
- cabinet made in USA of solid cabinet grade materials,
- latest technology LCD/LED backligthed monitor (not a heavy obsolete CRT or out-dated LCD monitor),
- built-in 1,200 joules surge protector to protect all the electronic components (not just a power cord),
- powered stereo speaker system with volumn control pod and headphones jack (not just a monaural speaker),
- #1 in the industry lifetime limited warranty,
- price of only $1995, and
- our over 30 years experience in the arcade video game business.
N. Operation instructions -
- Select SHUTDOWN (first menu listing) before powering off machine.
- After shutdown selection, wait 15 to 20 seconds for system shut-down before POWERING OFF machine.
- After POWERING ON machine, allow about 60 seconds for system boot-up before menu screen appears.
- Scores and player initials are saved only while power is maintained to the particular game. There is no high score save when changing games or when powering off machine.
- Volume control and headphones jack pod hangs just inside the front access door.
- Freeplay. No coins needed.
- Player-1 start button (WHITE) = player-1 start, game menu select, game start, and press for 5 seconds for game exit and return to menu.
- Use Player-1 joystick to scroll game menu.
- When a game title is WHITE highlighted, press Player-1 START button to enter/load the game.
- Press the Player-1 or Player-2 START button to launch/play the game.
- For dropping a RESERVE item (aka, the SELECT function): when you are PLAYER ONE, press the Player-2 WHITE start button; and, when you are PLAYER TWO, press the Player-1 WHITE start button.
- For more time: Press GREEN (top left) button for More Time when playing the PlayChoice games.