A. Description -
$1895, looks and plays like new... Only better.
Except, this game machine features all new modern electronic and mechanical components.
This is a photo of our modern interpretation of this classic machine.
Click photo for a larger view. Click again to zoom. Click browser back to return to this page.
B. Features -
B-1. 22-inch LCD monitor with latest LED backlighting and IPS any viewing angle technology (not a heavy obsolete CRT monitor or out-dated LCD).
B-2. One, with possibly more, of the greatest of the Golden Age classic arcade video games.
B-3. 25 watt AC powered stereo speaker system with volume control pod and headphones jack (not just a monaural speaker).
B-4. Built-in 1,000 joules surge protector with EMI/RFI filtering and fuse (not just a power cord and fuse).
B-5. Universal JAMMA wiring harness (allows plug-and-play of other JAMMA game boards).
B-6. Keyed front vault door.
B-7. Black front, top, and back cabinet.
B-8. Black textured edge T-molding.
B-9. Commercial grade 16 amp arcade switching power supply.
B-10. Commercial grade classic arcade 2-way red ball top joysticks (2).
B-11. Commercial grade arcade style pushbuttons with commercial grade microswitches (one per player).
B-12. Stainless steel control panel hardware (never rusts).
B-13. Control panel overlay graphic made of virtually indestructable polycarbonate (not of easily scratched vinyl).
B-14. All new cabinet graphics, just as shown in the photo.
B-15. Cabinet handmade in USA of cabinet quality materials.
B-16. Easy and fast on-screen game navigation.
B-17. Set up for home use freeplay.
B-18. Modern cool LED marquee back light (not the old hot florescent tube).
B-19. Front bottom kick plate to protect the cabinet finish from kicks and scratches.
C. Custom Options And Upgrades -
C-1. Change T-molding color from black (default) to a different color.
C-2. Change joysticks ball top color from red (default) to black, or pink, or green.
C-3. Change control button colors from yellow and blue (default) to different colors.
C-4. Change the cabinet trim paint color from black (default) to any paint color you want (email a link to the color you want).
C-5. Upgrade to add Robotron: 2084. Adds $75.
C-6. Upgrade to add even more games. Ask for quote.
C-7. Upgrade to non-functioning lighted coin-op door. Adds $125.
D. Price -
$1895. Deposit = $945.
Please compare our price to that of any other custom professionally built classic style multicade. You cannot beat our price (if you can even find one).
See section "J" below for purchase checkout.
E. Freight Shipping -
$325 for residential curbside freight delivery to almost anywhere in continental USA. NW and NE may be a bit more expensive.
White Glove inside freight delivery service available in most areas for an additional fee.
Local delivery available (DFW TX area).
And, you can pick up no charge at our shop.
F. Needed With Order -
Include this info when making payment, or send in an email.
- Shipping address,
- Contact name,
- Email address,
- Daytime phone number, and
- Custom options if different from defaults (see section "C" above).
G. Time Until Receipt -
Inquire for a completion estimate at time of order.
Usually about 10 to 15 weeks to complete and ship your order.
Your order is for a brand new arcade machine custom built from scratch. Custom work takes time. There are many steps required until your receipt:
- Machine build from scratch (we do not pre-build our custom machines).
- Final systems testing and final inspections.
- Your machine's approval photo furnished prior to shipment.
- Shipment packing and palleting.
- Time (days) in transit.
- Delivery appointment scheduling.
H. Size And Weight -
Cabinet size just like you remember.
Size at control panel - about 25" wide x 35" deep.
Heigth - about 73" high, depending on casters.
Weight - Only about 200 lbs. (thanks to the LCD/LED/IPS monitor).
I. Warranty -
Ace Amusements Multicades offers the #1 multicade warranty in the industry - a lifetime limited warranty:
- Two year exchange replacement of mechanical parts and electronic components,
- Five year exchange replacement of circuit board, and
- Lifetime unlimited phone and email tech support.
All parts and components are brand new, off-the-shelf, and easily replaced.
J. Payment -
Contact me to pay deposit by card. Call anytime - 877-242-7750.
We have been a PayPal Verified Merchant since 2006.
K. Customer Feedback -
We have tons of happy customer feedbacks. Too many to list them all here. So, here is one representative example for our Donkey Kong machine.
I've returned to the States and had a chance to break in the machine yesterday. I wanted to tell you that it looks great and we've had a lot of fun with it already. My kids love it. Very nice work.
L. Questions And Your Specifications -
Call toll free: 877-242-7750
When sending an email, be sure to include a subject.
If left clicking the email link does not function properly, just right click instead. Then, copy and paste my email address into your email application.
M. Comparison Shopping -
No one beats our low total price.
We invite you to compare our custom professionally built PlayChoice multicade to any other you may find anywhere in the world.
Here are some important comparison points:
- we handle the shipping for you,
- cabinet styled almost exactly after the Nintendo original,
- practically unlimited possibilities to personalize the appearance of your multicade,
- cabinet made in USA of solid cabinet grade materials,
- latest technology LCD/LED/IPS backlighted monitor (not a heavy obsolete CRT or out-dated LCD monitor),
- built-in 1,000 joules surge protector to protect all the electronic components (not just a power cord),
- powered stereo speaker system with volume control pod and headphones jack (not just a monaural speaker),
- #1 in the industry lifetime limited warranty,
- base price of only $1895, and
- close to 35 years experience in the arcade video game business.