Well, your search is over. You will find no better JAMMA ready game cabinet than right here. Plus, you can add your own finishing touches, even your name.
This item is our exclusive custom finished arcade video game machine cabinet.
This photo is an example of our cabinet. The cabinet has been custom finished as ordered by the customer. And, has a few more controls than standard for our competition cabinet.
See next for a complete description of all the features.
Features: Our cabinet features all of this and more,
- 27" horizontally mounted latest technology LCD/LED monitor,
- 1,200 joules surge protector with EMI/RFI filtering,
- universal JAMMA wiring harness,
- cabinet is 100% handmade in the USA of top quality cabinet materials,
- control panel overlay is made of practically indestructable polycarbonate (not vinyl),
- exposed hardware, like joystick mounting bolts on the contol panel, are stainless steel (not painted or plated iron),
- 16 amp arcade switching power supply including +5 VDC, +12 VDC, and -5 VDC, CGA to VGA converter,
- black competition style 8-way joysticks with 6 control buttons each, set up for two simultaneous players,
- choice of marquee style (the multicade one pictured above is default),
- choice of cabinet paint color (default is black), choice of T-molding color (several available, default is red),
- choice of control panel overlay color (six available, default is black),
- choice of button colors (five available, default is red, blue, yellow),
- credit button located on control panel (default is green),
- two player start buttons located on control panel (default is white), and
- poly wheels (makes moving easy and saves flooring).
Size: An upright full size arcade video game cabinet measuring at control panel 31" wide x 43" long x 75" high.
See cabinet #4, Arcade Video Game Cabinet Sizes, Weights, And Uses.
Shipping Weight: The cabinet, shipping pallet, and packing materials weigh a bit less than 300 pounds.
Condition: This cabinet looks brand new, is made of only the finest quality materials, and is in beautiful condition.
Photo: The cabinet in the photo is an example of the appearance possibilities of this listing, except that it is finished with more controls than standard in this listing.
As explained below, additional controls could be warranted based upon the games to be played.
Also, noted above and next, there are options available to change the appearance of any cabinet. See the following appearance options.
1. You can change the marquee graphic. You could change the text to your name, alma mater, etc. Or, you might want to create entirely your own marquee design.
2. You can change the cabinet paint color from black (default color) to any paint color you can imagine.
3. You can change the T-molding color around the cabinet edges (default red).
4. You can select any arrangement of button colors available.
5. And finally, you can change the control panel overlay color from its default color of black to any available.
This photo displays the cabinet and its default colors, as well as a customized marquee (no extra charge).
Upgrades: There are 100's of JAMMA single game and JAMMA multi game boards available. Further, there are 100's of classic pre-JAMMA single game and multi game boards that can be made suitable for use in this cabinet by use of a JAMMA adapter.
Thus, you could have one or several JAMMA and pre-JAMMA single and multi game boards installed in this cabinet for a plug-and-play style of operation.
Also, depending on the particular game board(s) in your collection, there may be support for additional hardware such as a powered stereo sound system, headphones, pinball flipper buttons, trackball, 4-way joystick, and spinner.
Be sure to inquire about all the possibilities for playing your favorite games in our very versatile cabinet. Check out this page for an idea of the many possibilities,
Compatibility: Send us your most favorite game board and we will install it for you. Thus, assuring that all the systems are complete, compatible, and operating properly.
Kick Harnesses: Be aware that kick harnesses are not JAMMA standard. Kick harnesses are designed peculiar for their respective game board, and function separate from a JAMMA wiring harness.
If needed, we can help you figure out how to attach your 5-button and 6-button game kick harnesses.
Freeplay: This cabinet is set up for home use freeplay. Most games have an optional freeplay setting. But, for any games that do not, we install a green credit button near to the player start buttons.
More Info: Send me an email - email@example.com
Shipping: I can arrange for freight shipping to a freight terminal near you, to your business, or to your residence, anywhere in the 48 states. The shipping price quoted is for residential curbside delivery with liftgate service.
Please advise me of any shipping preferences, the destination name and address, the contact name, and their daytime phone number.
See section #4, Ace Amusements' No Surprises Policy.
Time: Expect about 6 weeks for receipt - this time is required for item inspection, make ready, custom appearance finishing, installing and testing your game board, packing, shipment, transit, and delivery to your destination.
Payment: A 50% deposit is required at time of purchase.
See section #6 for payment options, Ace Amusements' No Surprises Policy
Warranty: Two year parts exchange, and lifetime email and telephone tech support.
Price: $1595. Plus, if not a local pick up, freight shipping or local delivery fee.