Whether your machine is working, and especially if not working at all, you might consider our upgrade service.
You can upgrade your one game machine to a multi game machine featuring:
- 7 Golden Tee Golf games (see games list and menu photo below),
- a new 27" LCD monitor (lightens your 470 lb. machine by 250 lbs.),
- all new electronics, including new ATX power supply and new 1,200 joules surge protector,
- new freeplay credit button,
- new LED back light for the marquee (not the old hot fluorescent tube that burns-up marquee graphics),
- new poly wheels (for easy moving and easy on all floor types),
- new stereo sound system with headphones jack (play all day and night as loud as you like),
- new original style control buttons, and
- new original style trackball.
All of the old original components are gutted and discarded. And, every mechanical and electronic game play component described above is installed brand new.
All of the above upgrades, plus:
- cabinet exterior cleaning,
- paint touch-up,
- clear protective gloss coat, and
- new cabinet edge T-molding.
Everything, for only - $995.
What a deal!
We can provide very reasonably priced local pick up and delivery service, too. And, we can handle the move even if your 470 lb. beast is in your upstairs game room.
Here are the 7 Golden Tee Golf games (also see menu screen photo #3 below):
- Golden Tee 2K (2000)
- Golden Tee 3D Golf (1995)
- Golden Tee '97 (1997)
- Golden Tee '98 (1998)
- Golden Tee '99 (1999)
- Golden Tee Classic (2001)
- Golden Tee Golf II (1992)
Here are the control panel button colors and their functions (also see control panel photo #2 below):
- Black (left button) = Position Left
- Black (right button) = Position Right
- Yellow (top button) = Scroll Menu Up and Select Number Players
- Yellow (bottom button) = Scroll Menu Down and Select Number Players
- Green = Game Credits
- Red = Game Menu Select, Number Players Select, Game Start, Player Initials Select, and press for 4 seconds for Game Exit
Important operation tips:
- Select SHUTDOWN (first menu listing) before powering off machine.
- After SHUTDOWN selection, wait 15 to 20 seconds for system shut-down before powering off machine.
- After powering on machine, allow about 60 seconds for system boot-up before menu screen appears.
- Scores and player initials are saved only while power is maintained to the particular game. There is no high score save when changing games or when powering off machine.
- Volume control and headphones jack pod hangs just inside the coin door.
- Freeplay. No coins needed. Press green credit button for credits.
Component replacement warranty:
- Game system = 5 years.
- All other new mechanical and electronic components = 2 years.
- Lifetime phone and email tech support.
Example machine, control panel, and screen photos:
Click any of the following photos once for a larger view. Click photo again to zoom. Click browser back to return to this page.
1) Example photo of what a typical Golden Tee Golf machine looks like after our upgrade service (the original graphics are not changed):
2) Example of typical upgraded control panel (the original graphics are not changed):
3) Example menu screen showing the 7 Golden Tee Golf games:
4) Example game select screen: