This machine can play over 400 of the most loved 1980's vertical image classic video games. All of your favorites - like Donkey Kong, Centipede, Tron, and Q*bert.
And, play them correctly, too. Because, all of the particular game required controllers are included:
- Special 4-way joystick for Q*bert
- Regular 4-way joystick for Donkey Kong and many others.
- Top fire button 8-way joystick for Tron and many others.
- Large 3" trackball for Centipede and acts a spinner for Tempest, etc.
- Pinball flipper buttons for Pinball Action.
- Micro-switch push buttons (3) for all the game actions.
Here are some more cool facts:
- You cannot buy a dedicated vertical image pedestal game machine anywhere else. We had the idea and created this machine.
- Because this is a pedestal concept, the machine is much more affordable than an upright full size arcade multi game machine.
- Also, because this is a pedestal concept, the machine requires less floor and wall space than either an upright machine or a cocktail table machine.
Below are all the details, and for your convenience, a PayPal checkout:
A. Description -
This is a representative pedestal machine photo.
The included LCD/LED monitor is mounted vertically to the wall with an included wall mounting bracket.
The game shown is Pinball Action, a video pinball game. It is tons of fun when played with the side mounted pinball flipper buttons.
Click any photo for a larger view. Click again to zoom. Click browser back to return to this page.
B. Features -
Pedestal is fully loaded.
B-1. 27" LCD monitor with latest technology LED back-lighting and included wall mounting bracket.
B-2. 25 watt AC powered stereo speaker system with subwoofer, volume control pod and headphones jack (not just a monaural speaker).
B-3. Built-in 1,200 joules surge protector with EMI/RFI filtering and fuse (not just a power cord and fuse).
B-5. Keyed lock (default) front vault door (thumb lock available).
B-6. Commercial grade special ball-top 4-way joystick (Q*bert).
B-7. Commercial grade standard ball-top 4-way joystick (Donkey Kong, etc.).
B-8. Commercial grade arcade power supply.
B-9. Commercial grade arcade style push buttons with commercial grade micro switches.
B-10. Stainless steel control panel hardware (never rusts).
B-11. Control panel overlay made of virtually indestructable polycarbonate (not of easily scratched vinyl).
B-12. Commercial grade top fire button 8-way joystick (Tron, etc.).
B-13. New cabinet handmade in our USA shop of quality wooden cabinet grade materials (not an imported cabinet).
B-14. Set up for home use freeplay.
B-15. 3" white trackball (Centipede, Arkanoid, etc.).
B-16. Includes 4 felt pads for attachment to bottom of wooden base.
B-17. Headphones cable pass-through port provided at top right of control panel.
B-18. Stereo headphones included (play all night as loud as you want).
C. Custom Options And Upgrades -
Fully customizable. And, at no additional cost.
C-1. Change T-molding color from white (default) to blue, or black, or yellow, or red.
C-2. Change joystick ball top color from red (default) to black, or pink, or green.
C-3. Change control button colors from red-white-blue (default) to any combination of blue, black, yellow, white, red, or green.
C-4. Change the cabinet paint color from red top and blue base (default) to any paint color you want (email me a link to the color you want).
C-5. Change the pinball flipper buttons from blue (default) to any of the six available colors.
C-6. Change the control panel overlay from black (default) to any of several available colors.
C-7. Upgrade with custom artwork - inquire for designs and pricing.
Photo of the default control panel:
Note that play of the majority of the vertical image classic games is by two players alternating or taking turns at one set of controls, as with Donkey Kong.
Simultaneous play by two players with two sets of controls is typical of the horizontal image scrolling fighter genre of games, as with Street Fighter. We will be introducing a horizontal image simultaneous play pedestal machine soon.
The default control panel shown above is set up for single and alternating play of vertical image classic games.
D. Price -
$1595. Deposit = $795.
Please compare our price to that of any other custom professionally built multicade. You cannot beat our price.
See section "J" below for purchase checkout.
E. Freight Shipping -
$250 for residential curbside freight delivery to anywhere in continental USA.
White Glove inside freight delivery service available in some areas for an additional fee.
Local delivery available for a small fee (DFW TX area).
And, you can pick up at our shop. No charge for pick up, shipping cost paid at check-out will be refunded.
F. Needed With Order -
Include this info when making payment, or send in an email.
- Shipping address,
- Contact name,
- Email address,
- Daytime phone number, and
- Custom options if different from defaults (see section "C" above).
G. Time To Ship -
About 30 business days to complete your order.
Depends on the level of customization selected (see section "C" above).
H. Size And Weight -
With our low profile pedestal machine, size and weight should no longer be obstacles to owning an arcade video multi game machine.
Size of control panel top - Approx. 30" wide x 14.5" deep.
Size at base - Approx. 22" wide x 19" deep.
Height - Approx. 40" panel top to floor.
Weight - Approx. 60 lbs. total, cabinet with LCD monitor.
Palleted shipping weight - Approx. 100 lbs.
I. Warranty -
Ace Amusements Multicades offers the #1 multicade warranty in the industry - a lifetime limited warranty:
- Two year exchange replacement of mechanical parts and electronic components,
- Five year exchange replacement of circuit board, and
- Lifetime unlimited phone and email tech support.
All parts and components are brand new, off-the-shelf, and easily replaced.
J. Payment -
Contact me to pay deposit by card or by PayPal.
Or, click button for payment in full provided by PayPal.
We have been a PayPal Verified Merchant since 2006.
K. Customer Feedback -
We have tons of happy customer feedbacks. Too many to list them all here. So, here is one representative example for our Man Cave Multicade.
L. Questions And Your Specifications -
Call toll free: 877-242-7750
When sending an email, be sure to include a subject.
If left clicking the email link does not function properly, just right click instead. Then, copy and paste my email address into your email application.
M. Comparison Shopping -
No one beats our low total price.
We invite you to compare our custom professionally built multicade to any other you may find anywhere in the world.
Here are some important comparison points:
- we handle the shipping for you,
- cabinet styled almost exactly after the classic originals,
- practically unlimited possibilities to personalize the appearance of your multicade,
- cabinet made in USA of solid cabinet grade materials,
- latest technology LCD/LED back-lighted monitor
- built-in 1,200 joules surge protector to protect all the electronic components (not just a power cord),
- powered stereo speaker system with volume control pod and headphones jack (not just a monaural speaker),
- #1 in the industry lifetime limited warranty,
- price of only $1595, and
- our over 30 years experience in the arcade video game business.
N. Important operation tips -
- After powering on machine, allow a few seconds for system boot-up before menu screen appears.
- Scores and player initials are saved only while power is maintained to the particular game. There is no high score save when changing games or when powering off machine.
- Volume control and headphones jack pod hangs just inside the front access door.
- Freeplay. No coins needed.
- Use player-1 joystick to scroll game menu.
There are several on-screen instructions to guide navigation.
1) On-screen help window - press Player-1 "C" button (3rd button right of joystick).
2) Exit a game, return to menu - hold Player-1 Start button for 3 seconds.
3) Scroll menu using joystick. Stop at highlighted title of game wanted.
4) Load highlighted game - press Player-1 Start button.
5) Add credits to loaded game - press Player-1 Start button for 1 credit or Player-2 Start button for 2 credits.
6) Play credited game - press Player-1 Start button for 1 player or Player-2 Start button for 2 players.