This classic arcade video games multicade is our exclusive creation, there is nothing else like it anywhere.
It is an absolute beauty. Wait until you see the finished cabinet and artwork photos below.
This is a photo of our very first Man Cave Multicade, personalized for the buyer, Mr. Smith.
We are offering what will be the most manly, most treasured game gift of all time.
Not only does our machine include what are probably some of his most favorite games - for example, Donkey Kong. But, it also includes what may be some of yours, too - for example, Centipede.
And, there are more of the most popular classic arcade video games of all time, such as Space Invaders, Frogger, and Arkanoid.
Okay, I have done all that I can. Now, it is your turn. Send her a link to this page. Send her a photo of you begging. I know. Beggin' ain't manly.
But, sometimes we just gotta do what we gotta do. She will understand.
Read what a customer had to say about his brand new Man Cave Multicade:
The Ace Amusements' exclusive Man Cave Multicade features all the following :
(2) The latest technology LCD/LED monitor.
(3) Our exclusive personalized Man Cave Multicade cabinet graphics - side art, kick plate art, and marquee.
(4) Highest quality available Suzo-Happ trackball with white trackball for playing Centipede, Milipede, Arkanoid, and Super Breakout.
(5) All new highest quality parts and components - new 16 amp arcade power supply, new JAMMA wiring harness, new 1,200 joules AC voltage surge protector with EMI/RFI filtering, new 4-way joystick, new control buttons, and new microswitches.
The controls (default shown in photo) can be arranged in any order that you specify.
(7) The perfect finishing touches -
- black painted cabinet (default),
- chrome, black or red T-molding (default - red),
- black or red (default) ball top 4-way joystick,
- black or red (default) control buttons (3),
- white (default), black or red start buttons (2), and
- a new black powder coat front vault door.
(8) Exclusive Lexan protective kick plate.
(9) Exclusive side mounted pinball buttons for playing Pinball Action.
A white, black, or red (default) button on each side of cabinet at the control panel level.
With this exclusive Ace Amusements' feature, your multicade becomes a real-life video pinball machine, with all the sights, sounds, and action of a real pinball machine.
(10) Your choice of actual coin or token operation, or freeplay (default).
(11) Wooden cabinet supports (won't scratch floors) (default), or choice of steel leg levelers or poly wheels.
(12) Your choice of keyed or thumb (default) lock for the black powder coat front door.
(13) Powered stereo speaker system with conveniently located volumn control pod. The pod hangs just inside the front door.
The pod also features a headphones jack port, meaning that you can use headphones. And, also meaning that you can turn the volumn as loud as you want and never disturb anyone else.
If you request, we can provide a port in the cabinet near the front door to provide easy access of the headphones cable to the pod.
You can custom arrange your control panel:
The typical left-to-right controls layout for the control panel is shown in the photo - joystick, 3-control buttons, trackball, and 2-start buttons. This is the ergonomically correct layout for a right-handed player. And, it is a layout that agrees with the controls arrangement of the original games.
But, you can customize the layout any way that you choose. Maybe, you would prefer the trackball to the left of the joystick. No problem. We can do that. Or, we could make any other change that would better suit your playing style.
You can custom color accent your machine:
While the predominate color scheme is steel gray and black, you have the opportunity to custom accent the color scheme of your Man Cave Multicade.
And, you can select your name, or any text you choose, to appear in red (default), or any color you choose, on the side art and marquee.
If you select red T-molding and red text lettering, the text will color match the red T-molding. The red T-molding is shown in the photo.
About man caves:
I wanted to get my description of man caves as authentic sounding as possible, meaning that I first consulted Wikipedia and Urban Dictionary. To my astonishment, both were wrong about the function of man caves.
Then, I went to the Official Man Cave website. But, the truth was not to be found there, either.
Three eminent sources wrong, how could that be?
Considering the true function of man caves, it must be some kind of national security obfuscation. Because, the truth has been out for a long time.
So, here for the record...
Man Cave. A man cave is, since 1978 (year of the invasion of Planet Earth by Space Invaders), a place where men who have answered the call, voluntarily gather, placing themselves in harms way, to perform the somber duty of defending our planet.
Gentlemen, you are unsung heros. Thank you. There should be a holiday in your honor - National Man Cave Day.
What, you don't believe in alien invaders from outer space?
Here is the first photo of one of those deathly robotic alien creatures just barely caught on film back in 1978.
Fortunately, the film survived that first wave encounter. The photographer was not so lucky. He will be remembered.
Extra special price and warranty:
We are offering the arcade classics Man Cave Multicade at a very special price:
Our multicade warranty is #1 in the industry, and features perqs like lifetime telephone and email tech support.
The special price and great warranty make for a truly winning combination.
To place your Man Cave Multicade order, and join the ranks of the unsung heros, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Super Man Cave Multicade:
Be sure to ask about our Super Man Cave Multicade - with tons of games and with additional controllers.
Shown below, only $2250.