I have large quantities of all of the various coin handling parts.
They are as follows:
1. The coin door assembly can be broken down into these seven component categories:
- the coin door, which attaches to the frame,
- the frame, which attaches to the cabinet,
- the metal and plastic hardware, which are attached to the door,
- the switches, which are attached to the hardware,
- the coin mechs, which are attached to the hardware,
- the coin counter, which is usually attached to the door, and
- the coin pan door, in the case of two-door type frames.
2. The coin pan, and the coin pan cover (in one-door type frames).
Let me know what you are looking for, and I will send you a quote. Some items and their prices are shown below.
Email me now: email@example.com
Coin Handling Parts and Components:
3. Coin switches, two for $5.