Hi! Following is a list of arcade video game machines we have for sale. Many are old school vintage classics from the late 1970's through the mid 1980's. Others are new multi game (multicade) machines that we build.
Some of the machine listings link to a product page specifically for that game machine title.
Following the games list is general information about the machines we sell.
About the games list:
The games list represents cabinet inventory on hand. The list is updated frequently, so it is generally current.
Many of the game names are linked to its product description page. At the product page, you will find detailed game info, photos, and prices.
If you do not see the title you want, give us a call or email. Because, chances are good it is not yet listed or we can acquire or build it for you.
Arcade Video Game and Multi Game Machines For Sale:
- Area 51: Site 4 (dual shooter)
- Arkanoid / Tournament Arkanoid (multicade)
- Asteroids / Asteroids Deluxe (multicade)
- Asteroids (cocktail)
- Asteroids Deluxe (upright and cocktail)
- Bezerk / Frenzy (multicade)
- BurgerTime (multicade)
- Cabaret cabinet multicade
- Centipede / Millipede (multicade)
- Choplifter (cocktail)
- Cocktail Tables (multicade)
- Competition JAMMA Ready Cabinet
- Cruis'n USA (upright)
- Defender (upright and cocktail)
- Defender / Defender II (multicade)
- Defender / Stargate (cocktail multicade)
- Dig Dug (upright and cocktail)
- Donkey Kong (upright and cocktail)
- Donkey Kong Junior
- Donkey Kong 3
- Dragon's Lair / Space Ace (multicade)
- Dynamite Cop 2
- Gauntlet / Gauntlet II (multicade)
- Golden Tee Golf
- Golden Tee Golf Clubhouse Edition
- Hyper Sports
- Ivan Stewart's Super Off Road
- John Elway's Team Quarterback
- Joust / Robotron: 2084 (multicade)
- Jungle Hunt / Jungle King / Pirate Pete (multicade)
- Madden NFL Football (cabinet only - no pcb or monitor)
- Man Cave Multicade
- Mario Bros. (multicade)
- Mario Bros. (wide body)
- Midway 12-in-1
- Missile Command (upright multicade)
- Missile Command (cocktail)
- Ms. Pac-Man
- Moon Patrol
- NBA Jam (4-player)
- Neo Geo MVS
- NFL Blitz 99 (pedestal)
- Nintendo Super System
- Pinball Action
- PlayChoice 25
- Q*bert / Q*bert's Qubes (multicade)
- R-Type / R-Type II (multicade)
- Radical Bikers
- Rampart / Rampage (3-player, 11 games, multicade)
- Rave Racer (one player sit down racing)
- Reunion 20 Year
- Road Blasters
- Robotron: 2084
- Solitaire Challenge
- Space Demon (cocktail)
- Space Duel
- Space Invaders
- Super Cobra
- Super Mario Bros. / Mario Bros. (multicade)
- Super Pac-Man
- Super Value Multicade
- Tempest / Tempest Tubes (multicade)
- Time Pilot
- Track & Field / Hyper Sports (multicade)
- Trophy Hunting Bear & Moose Sammy Showcase (pedestal)
- Ultra Edition 2500-in-1 Multicade
- USA Top 300-in-1 Multicade
- Vs. Excite Bike
- Vs. Super Mario Bros.
- Williams Multigame (multicade)
- Zaxxon / Super Zaxxon (multicade)
1. On each product page, in addition to the machine, you will find everything that I have for sale regarding that particular arcade video game machine:
- game circuit boards (pcbs),
- wiring harnesses,
- operating schematics and manuals,
- control panels,
- controls, and
2. The machine might be available in any one or all of its several possible cabinet styles:
- upright (normal arcade size),
- cabaret (smaller upright),
- cocktail (sit-down table),
- sit-down (cockpit), and
- countertop (bartop).
3. The machines we have for sale are:
- dedicated all original, or
- refurbished with new graphics and components, or
- upgraded with multi games, or
- classic cabinets built brand new, and
- working with warranty, or
- non-working good for repair or for parts.
4. Today, many of the classic arcade game machines are available as multi game machines:
Multi game machines (multicades) are a really sweet option. Because, you get to play your favorite game, plus dozens, even hundreds, more games all in only one cabinet.
And sometimes, as shown in the photo, that cabinet can be the original game cabinet.
As an example, this is a photo of a Centipede arcade video game that has been upgraded into a multicade.
With this beautiful Centipede cabinet, you can play Centipede, plus dozens more of your favorite arcade classics. Look at the monitor screen, that is Donkey Kong Junior playing.
5. Each product page will also be a valuable resource. Because, each page will contain (when available):
- DIP switch settings,
- historical data,
- videos, and
- links to other pages and sites with relevant and interesting info.
6. All of the working dedicated original machines that I sell are shopped out for home use, and feature the following:
- Cabinet interior, PCB, power supply, and monitor are high air pressure cleaned of all trash and dust. This will extend the life of the electronic parts, particularly the CRT monitor, by many years.
- Cabinet exterior is detail cleaned, and in some cases painted or touched up and clear gloss coated.
- Original cabinet and control panel graphics are cleaned and clear glossed, but usually have some wear and tear due to the age and use of the game.
- Damaged T-molding is replaced.
- Marquee plastic is polished, and marquee lamp is replaced if defective.
- Control panel buttons, micro-switches, any lamps, and joy sticks are inspected, and serviced or replaced.
- Cabinet leveler feet are inspected, and if missing or worn, replaced and adjusted.
- Monitor bezel and glass/plastic cover are cleaned and polished.
- Front coin/access door(s) have non-tumbler thumb locks that can be opened simply by twisting. Back door is fastened with screws. Keyed locks are available on request.
- Game is set-up for free play (if required, a credit button can be installed), unless coin-op play is requested.
- Security bars for the front and back doors can be installed for a small fee.
7. We buy, sell, and trade for classic arcade video game machines.
Additionally, for those listed and for many other machines, we have spare parts, PCBs, marquees, and manuals. Just check out the page links provided in the middle sidebar of every page.
If you have questions, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not see the machine that you are looking for, then please send me an email. Chances are good that I have, or can acquire the machine, and it is just not yet listed.