These game machines sell for $595, and come with a full 90-day warranty.
But, when combined with the purchase of a custom finished multicade, the price is only $450.
Send me an email to place your order: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thorough cleaning of cabinet's interior and exterior.
- Clean and polish the plastic monitor bezel.
- Touch up any exterior scratches.
- Replace any damaged control panel buttons and switches.
- Set up machine for home use freeplay, and disable the ticket dispenser and dollar bill acceptor.
- If required, overhaul monitor with new capacitors.
- Test power supply, and replace if required.
- Replace the T-molding with new. And,
- Replace the floor casters, if required.
When the re-conditioning process is complete, the game machine will look almost like new and play perfectly.
They are a fun and entertaining addition to your cave or gameroom.