If you have purchased a machine from me, note that our procedures help to assure that your machine will arrive in the very best of condition.
In fact, our procedures are all industry best practices.
And, our packing method allows you to quickly visually survey your purchase for any type of damage caused during freight handling and transit.
Send me an email if you have any questions: email@example.com
A game shipment from Texas to New York or anywhere in the lower 48 states, no problem:
Scramble game arrived and plays fine! Thank you very much for everything. Playing the game certainly takes me back in time. Hopefully it will hold up for a few years. Someday I will contact you again about buying another video game.
Enjoy your !
Jim L., Levittown, NY
Arcade Video Game Or Multicade Machine Freight Packing:
1. We build a properly sized shipping pallet (larger than the machine's protrusions and footprint).
2. Properly position machine on shipping pallet (to avoid any overhang).
3. Apply cardboard edge protectors to protect vulnerable corners, sides, front, and any irregular shaped surfaces.
4. Wrap the game, top to bottom, with stretch wrap.
5. Use 2 ratchet straps to secure the machine to the pallet.
All of the packing materials are brand new, and can be reused for many things around the home.
Photos of two of our machines packed and ready for shipment:
1. Ultra Edition 2500-in-1 Upright (Midway style cabinet) -
2. Ultra Edition 2500-in-1 Cocktail Table -