Of course, the original arcade cabinet mono speaker is still available. And, at no additional cost.
But, that original mono speaker has some drawbacks:
- The volumn control will be less convientiently located on the machine circuit board.
- The original mono speaker will produce sound of much less overall power and quality than new powered stereo speakers.
- In the case of the 2500-in-1, the MP3 Jukebox feature would be degraded.
- There would not be the opportunity to use headphones.
Here are the benefits of the powered stereo speaker system upgrade:
- Includes a volumn control pod that we mount in a convenient place just inside the machine's front access door.
- The pod also includes a port for a headphones jack.
- We can install a nice cabinet opening to provide an out-of-the-way place for the headphones cable to connect to the pod (by request).
- The sound quality is superior to the original cabinet mono speaker.
- Enables enjoyment of the 2500-in-1 MP3 Jukebox.
Based upon the size and style of the cabinet, and the type of multicade system, we offer one of two possible powered stereo speaker systems:
(1) For the typical classic upright cabinet and for cocktail sitdown cabinets, a 17 watt system.
Upgrade price, $75.
(2) For large upright cabinets (such as Golden Tee), a 25 watt system.
Used for large cabinet multicade systems, such as the 2500-in-1.
Upgrade price, $125.
Here is a photo of the 25 watt powered stereo speaker system:
If you already have an order in process, and want this upgrade, send me an email: email@example.com