Hopefully, these are good examples of the professional quality of our work. And hopefully, they will give you some ideas for how you would want your custom multicade to look.
You can click any of the photos to see a larger view. And, visit this page to learn about the 100's of details that go into building a custom multicade.
When you are ready to order your custom multicade, just send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't see the one that you are looking for? No problem. I have well over 200 cabinets in stock to choose from. And, they are available in upright, cabaret, and cocktail (sitdown) cabinet styles.
Original arcade video game cabinets can be refurbished to look any way you want. Or, restored to look like a brand new original dedicated cabinet. The dedicated cabinets typically are all original, very attractive, and match one of the arcade classics games.
The base starting price of $895 refers to a classic original refurbished arcade video game cabinet, such as the one in this photo. To the base price you would add your choice of the options listed below (shown in blue).
The classic cabinet would have been originally built for play of either a vertical image video game (such as Frogger), or a horizontal image video game (such as Super Mario Bros).
And, the cabinet would have originally housed a 19" CRT monitor. The monitor would have been mounted either vertically or horizontally, depending on the video game.
Here are the options you get to choose:
Add any of the priced options below to the refurbished cabinet base price of $895.
1. The cabinet style and model (default = classic refurbished).
2. The paint color(s) for cabinet front and sides.
3. The T-molding style and color.
4. The control panel layout.
5. A trackball and its ball color (default = 2-1/4" white), $100. For ball colors blue or red, add $15 to the trackball price.
6. The number and type of controls (default = a joystick and three control buttons).
7. The color of the 4-way joystick ball top (default = red). Other ball colors = black, green, and pink.
8. The joystick style (default = 4-way for most classic vertical image games, or 8-way for most horizontal image games).
9. The marquee style (default = Multicade).
10. The coin door lock style, keyed or thumb lock (default = thumb lock).
11. The control panel finish (default = black).
12. The button colors (available = blue, red, yellow, black, white and green).
13. The control panel overlay style and color.
14. Lexan kick plate, $35.
15. Coin operation or freeplay (default = freeplay).
16. Side mounted pinball buttons (Pinball Action), $65.
17. Poly wheels instead of steel levelers or wooden pads, $55.
18. Side art medallions, your design or ours, $95.
19. Plug-and-Play PCBs (ask for quote).
20. Monitor: CRT or LCD (default = 19" LCD $195, must add to base price).
21. Powered stereo speaker system instead of mono speaker, $75.
22. You can add a full cabinet art set, or dedicated game art set, $395.
23. You can add your extras, and your own custom modifications (ask for quote).
24. You can upgrade from the classic base cabinet to a dedicated game cabinet, $100.
25. You can upgrade the dedicated game cabinet from refurbished to newly built (depending on availability), $100.
We do more than anyone else...
to make your multicade look great and to stay looking great. Click this link to learn how we make control panels that will look like new for many years.
Notice that an exclusive feature of our control panels is that all bolts are stainless steel.
Stainless steel never rusts. So, the panel will look like new for many years longer than a typical panel with zinc plated steel bolts.
Multicade Photo Gallery:
2. Donkey Kong, partially restored dedicated upright cabinet.
4. Fully restored dedicated Donkey Kong upright cabinet, with custom designed multicade control panel overlay.
5. Dedicated Centipede upright cabinet, with new control panel overlay and trackball.
7. Classic cabaret size cabinet.
11. Happy Fish 302-in-1 in classic horizontal monitor cabinet.
12. Happy Fish 302-in-1 in classic horizontal monitor cabinet.
21. Classic upright cabinet finished as a Multi Williams.